Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well, well, well..

The past few weeks (besides this one of course) were busy, busy, busy getting ready to move and what not. All of a sudden it seems as if my life has just suddenly come to a halt. Within the past week, I have baked two cakes, talked to numerous friends on the phone, and I have watched many movies. Needless to say, I am getting a little restless. Somehow I never thought I would come out and say this, but I would LOVE a job. If you are tired of yours, you can give it to me if you would like..or I mean I could just fill in for you while you took a short vacay :) I am hoping something opens up soon! It seems as if this week has gone by soo slow. I went and applied to substitute teach at another school today. I also talked to the school in which I signed up and they said that I have a very good chance of getting called considering that they are in need of extra teachers right now (with swine flu and all!). Fingers crossed they will call very soon! In the meantime, I wake up every morning at 6:00 a.m....just in case they call of course!!! Are you getting my drift here?? I am started to get bored! Who else would wake up at 6:00 a.m. if you don't have to? Have I lost my mind completely? Tonight I began looking up grad schools and have considered going back. I guess we will wait and see!

1 comment:

Riley Hill said...

come look in LR!!!!!!!