Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just a Little Update..

First and foremost, my computer is in Memphis!! It is headed to Meridian tomorrow, FINALLY!! Hopefully I will continue to be able to update, of course considering that all of my keys are working again! Secondly, I found a great website (well actually two good websites). Peopleofwalmart.com and awkwardfamilyphotos.com. Now people of Wal-Mart was way funnier than the latter but I thought I would add it in case you were interested! On another note, I am pleased to announce that I am officially licensed within the state of Alabama to sell insurance! I applied for the license yesterday and to my surprise it went into effect yesterday (which normally takes 24-48 hours). So with that being said, I will potentially be in a training course Monday and Tuesday, and move on Wednesday! Slight problem..I still have to pack; not much fun! Hope you all had a wonderful day! Hopefully my next post will be from another computer...praying maybe a new one?? We shall see!

1 comment:

Riley Hill said...

omg i'm so excited for you!! be careful!!! love you!!!