


Well, unfortunately I am just blogging from the same laptop I was two weeks ago..
I woke up Friday morning to someone absolutely BEATING the front door down, and when I say consistently beating I mean that they did not let up for a solid two or three minutes. If you could only imagine, I locked myself in a room and called everyone that I knew of thinking that someone was trying to get in the house. To my surprise..it was just FedEx. With that being said, my laptop had come and gone. Thank goodness my neighbor signed for me the second time that they came so that I wouldn't have to make a trip to FedEx to pick it up. I felt as if it were Christmas Day all over again..until I opened the box. To my surprise, it was the same laptop that I had sent off..I was so disappointed; I had really hoped for a brand new computer :( At least my G and H are working now!!
Another disappointment: Mississippi State football. What happened Saturday night you ask? Not really sure but I really hope that they pull through next Saturday!! I had soo much fun at the game! I got to see so many friends that I have not seen in a while and we had such a good time together! I tailgated all day and stayed in Starkville for a little while after the game. Then I headed back to Meridian. I slept in this morning with really good intentions of packing all day and those plans went right out the window. It has poured all day today, so needless to say I have been extremely lazy. I must admit it was wonderful :) It has gotten soo cold too!! I'm sort of ready for winter!! Maybe I should get to packing..
I woke up Friday morning to someone absolutely BEATING the front door down, and when I say consistently beating I mean that they did not let up for a solid two or three minutes. If you could only imagine, I locked myself in a room and called everyone that I knew of thinking that someone was trying to get in the house. To my surprise..it was just FedEx. With that being said, my laptop had come and gone. Thank goodness my neighbor signed for me the second time that they came so that I wouldn't have to make a trip to FedEx to pick it up. I felt as if it were Christmas Day all over again..until I opened the box. To my surprise, it was the same laptop that I had sent off..I was so disappointed; I had really hoped for a brand new computer :( At least my G and H are working now!!
Another disappointment: Mississippi State football. What happened Saturday night you ask? Not really sure but I really hope that they pull through next Saturday!! I had soo much fun at the game! I got to see so many friends that I have not seen in a while and we had such a good time together! I tailgated all day and stayed in Starkville for a little while after the game. Then I headed back to Meridian. I slept in this morning with really good intentions of packing all day and those plans went right out the window. It has poured all day today, so needless to say I have been extremely lazy. I must admit it was wonderful :) It has gotten soo cold too!! I'm sort of ready for winter!! Maybe I should get to packing..

1 comment:
Wow! I'm so proud of you!! So much posting!!
Post a Comment