
I have posted pictures of previous cakes that I have baked on here before, and this is what I have decided to do. I absolutely LOVE to bake cakes; if I could go into business I would. Unfortunately, I don't think that there is enough money in it to do it full-time, no benefits, etc. So while I am still unemployed, I will bake cakes for whoever would like one. If you have a special occassion, birthday, etc. that you would like a cake for I would love to bake it! Here's the deal: it would be illegal for me to charge you for a cake if I am not certified through the health department to bake. In order to meet their specifications, you must have a room (and it cannot be your kitchen that you cook normal foods in) set aside for baking cakes specifically which includes ovens, materials, etc. I can promise you that all of my cakes are "cleanly" made (if that is even a word) but it would be impossible for me to ask my mom and dad to build an extra room onto their house for my cake baking extravaganzas. Therefore, I have decided to make them for free or let you pay for just the materials to make them (which is around $5-$10 depending upon the materials that I have at the time). So, if you would like a cake I would love to bake you one! I can make normal everyday buttercream and fondant cakes, your choice. The pictures that I post are all fondant, but I am very capable of whatever design you would like. I also am able to make purse and Barbie doll cakes also.
In the meantime, I will be substituting. Fingers crossed I get a phone call in the morning. The county schools have been on fall break all week so tomorrow will be there first day back.
No comments:
Post a Comment