Well, fall has arrived! I absolutely cannot believe that it is almost October!! Where has this year gone?? Well, after much deliberation I have decided that I will be moving to Birmingham!! I took a job with a health benefits company and I will be selling medicare supplements. I was in Birmingham last Tuesday and Wednesday looking for apartments and I will be heading back next week to look again. I found a few that I really like but I have to narrow it down! I still feel as if I am on summer vacation. I continuously try to write July as the current date and I consistently have to remind myself that it gets dark so early now because it is September, almost October, and not July!! Reality has yet set in..I continue to think that I will shortly be reunited with friends in Starkville. I am afraid reality is going to hit me in the head when I move to Birmingham. I must admit that on a good day unemployment is amazing, but there are many days in which I feel unproductive and bored.
What have I been doing with all of this free time you ask? Well, my creative juices have been flowing!! I have baked NUMEROUS cakes and painted many paintings, and just recently I have been making fall wreaths! I need to start uploading pictures of everything that I make! Well, I am headed to Starkville this weekend for Bulldog Bash and I could not be more excited! I miss seeing my friends everyday!! We have started our own tailgate and I am currently trying to decide what I will be making this week! Any suggestions would be appreciated!! I may go up on Thursday and make it a long weekend!!
And as for little Sophie..
She is getting SOO big!! I think it may be time for her to go on a slight diet :) She is now leash trained and she has the bark of a doberman! She has become quite the guard dog! But she is still just as sweet as she has ever been!
Plans for October:
1-My dads 50th Birthday!!
2-Moving to Birmingham
3-Aunt and Uncle coming to visit
I absolutely cannot wait! And I am going to try and update you more often..I know you must just be killing over in anticipation for each new post :) I hope all is well!
What have I been doing with all of this free time you ask? Well, my creative juices have been flowing!! I have baked NUMEROUS cakes and painted many paintings, and just recently I have been making fall wreaths! I need to start uploading pictures of everything that I make! Well, I am headed to Starkville this weekend for Bulldog Bash and I could not be more excited! I miss seeing my friends everyday!! We have started our own tailgate and I am currently trying to decide what I will be making this week! Any suggestions would be appreciated!! I may go up on Thursday and make it a long weekend!!
And as for little Sophie..
She is getting SOO big!! I think it may be time for her to go on a slight diet :) She is now leash trained and she has the bark of a doberman! She has become quite the guard dog! But she is still just as sweet as she has ever been!
Plans for October:
1-My dads 50th Birthday!!
2-Moving to Birmingham
3-Aunt and Uncle coming to visit
I absolutely cannot wait! And I am going to try and update you more often..I know you must just be killing over in anticipation for each new post :) I hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment