Well, well, well..I have been trying to get everything done before the big move. I have been on the phone all day trying to transfer my insurance license and all of that fun stuff! I am going back to Birmingham tomorrow to look at apartments..hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow Sophie and I will have a place to live! Things are starting to come together, although I still don't have training dates :( I am afraid that is just a matter of time!
I have been completely lost over the past few days, I had to send my laptop back to get fixed. Hopefully I will get it back very soon, and fingers crossed it may be a new one!! I really don't care to see my old one ever again! It was a good computer, but gosh I can type so much faster when I don't have to copy and paste my "g" and "h" keys! And of course most importantly, my crops have been withering..in Farmville that is, and my restaurant..well it is almost non-existant at this point. I have been unable to keep them both up since I don't have a computer haha! I mean, that's important stuff people!! My family and friends make so much fun of me for playing those games on Facebook..it is so unlike me on a normal day to do anything of that nature; normally I am too busy to even notice them. But hey, unemployment has reached a new high! I am an entrepreneur...on the internet of course! If only I could make that much money in real life :)
While I was out of the blogging world for a little while, I missed a very important birthday! Happy late birthday Riley!! For those of you who are not fortunate enough to have ever met my cousin, Riley, she is absolutely AMAZING!! Happy late birthday Riles and I hope it was the best one yet :)

Riles used to come to make the annual Mayer family beach trip each summer and unfortunately since the wedding she has not been able to make it, but we absolutely could not be more excited about seeing her and Matt at Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:
Oh I love it!! Thank you!! Love you too!
Post a Comment