Ice, Ice, Baby..
Considering that weather.com is the only website I get at work, I should know the weather here very well. As I was reading this morning that an ice storm was coming our way, I laughed and went on about my day. Who ever knew that there would really be a bit of one and that it would be today? That is until sleet the size of golf balls was coming down this afternoon! We got off at 3:00 and it absolutely made my week, unfortunately it took me so long to get home I may as well have stayed all day! Now if only it would get cancelled tomorrow, too! My door was iced shut when I tried to get in my car earlier, and everything here is white!
I don't know that I've ever been quite as excited for the weekend as I am today!! I'm supposed to be heading to Meridian tomorrow night and dinner at Anthony's with friends in West Point Saturday night!! I'm ready to see my Sophie and I'm so ready to see my friends and family! I'm supposed to be getting my hair done Saturday morning and it might really be a crisis if I don't. So here's to hoping work gets cancelled but the weekend doesn't!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment