
Things have been extra busy around here lately!
I spent last Saturday in Meridian, I had to drop off my sweet little Sophie and worked for my dad. I spent Sunday on the lake, and headed to Starkville early Monday morning. I had lunch with LK and Laura, stopped by to see my sister, and spent the rest of the afternoon at DDD house for Bid Day! I left the Triple D house and proceeded to Columbus, MS. My best friend Leigh Taylor just got a job teaching kindergarten so I stopped by to see her new classroom. I helped her with some of her "school work," we went to dinner, and she showed me around Columbus. I came back to B'ham later that night. I had such a fun weekend getting to catch up with all of my friends, I miss them all soo much and cannot WAIT for football season to begin!! Bid Day was so fun, but it is so weird coming back as an alum! I could not have been more proud to be a Triple D, they swept the row this year and got some amazing new girls!! Gosh, I miss college..
On that note, I somehow forgot to mention that I'm a college student again!! Bet you never thought that you would hear that from me!! Unfortunately, this time at UAB and not at State :( I'm taking Intermediate Accounting, and Income Tax. So far, so good. As odd as it sounds, it feels so good to be back in school and back in Accounting..I guess that's what the working world will do to you! I like UAB so far, but I must admit that my heart will always be at Mississippi State; it's just not nearly the same. Life just got busier by leaps and bounds!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment