I have made the executive decision to stop substitute teaching. I taught third grade yesterday. I was supposed to teach again today and tomorrow but unfortunately I came home yesterday with the flu. I just don't think that words could possibly express how absolutely miserable I have felt but I'm hoping that it goes away very quickly!
There is also BIG news that I have to share! I signed a contract yesterday to work for an insurance brokerage company in Birmingham, AL. I will be in training next week and hopefully start sometime very soon after that! I am extremely excited and absolutely cannot wait to begin a new career!

2 comments:
YAY!!! you found a job!!! CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy for you!! that's exactly what Matt does!!
Congratulations on the new job. Birmingham is a great city... you have what it takes to make it there!!!
Post a Comment