It has been entirely too long since I have blogged! I've got soo much to catch up on and I don't even know where to begin! Life has been soo busy; I was in Meridian this past weekend celebrating my dad's birthday! We had soo much fun; we went to eat in Philadelphia on Saturday night and then to a friend's house out in Collinsville. I had my first job interview last week and it went well. I've got exciting news for those of you who are interested to know the outcome, just give me a call :) I have found the love of my life..a little Pomeranian puppy (a few of them to be exact)!! I want one SOO bad but I've decided to holdoff until April. My landlord had to replace the carpet in my apt. when I moved in and is on the lookout for animals. Unfortunately, they will tack on rent whether they tell you or not if they find that you have a pet in the apt., and the pet fee is outrageous! Tri Delta had initiation and I got to initiate my little sis, Brooke. I also set up a booth at the Tri Delt House about two weeks ago to sell all of my Guy Harvey products. I have got a few XL and XXL tee shirts still for sell if anyone is interested! We have got a Halloween swap next week and I have NO idea what I'm going to be..any ideas?? I want to be an elf and I had considered making my own costume, but I'm still trying to decide!! We have got Homecoming this Saturday; hopefully we'll win!! We won't mention last weeks game againsts TN! And by the way, I joined a Fantasy Football league on Yahoo. For anyone who has never done this it is soo much fun! Everyone should join! I don't know a whole lot on the different teams but I'm learning! Hope everyone has a good week!


No comments:
Post a Comment